Scroll down to see all menu options
Our dinner party menus usually work out at around £40 per head. If you are having a party for over 8 guests there is no extra charge for the chef's time. Browse through our menus below and if you have something else in mind please ask.
We take care of all the buying, shopping and cooking as well as serving and cleaning up.
Escense Catering has been serving dinner parties at home in London for over 8 years.
Roast Pepper and garlic salad with and hazelnuts and ricotta - £12
Coconut prawns with mint and lemon grass - £16
Asparagus and shitake mushroom salad with wild rocket - £12
Grilled pear and dolcilatte blue cheese on a bed of rocket - £11
Marinated lime scallops grilled in the shell with toasted hazelnut butter cream - £16
Halloumi with cucumber pappardelle and avocado - £10
Asparagus and parmesan tart - £10
Escense crab cakes with fennel remoulade - £16
Sweetcorn and saffron soup - £10
Beetroot, mint and feta salad - £11
Slow roasted marinated lamb shanks with a rosemary & mint jus served on creamy mash with caramelised shallots - £21
Chicken cooked in marsala wine with tarragon, served with crispy roast potatoes and green beans - £21
Salt and spices Barbary duck breast with roast potatoes and Asian greens - £21
Roast chicken with preserved lemon and thyme & garlic mash - £20
Seared sea bass with sauted potatoes and Mediterranean roasted vegetables - £22
Moroccan stuffed aubergines with pistachios and butternut on a bed of jeweled couscous with a balsamic glaze - £18
Fillet steak with peppercorn sauce, goose fat chips, tomatoes and rocket - £23
Organic pork chops with marsala wine, oven roasted vegetables and green beans - £20
Honey and herb crusted rack of lamb with potato dauphinoise and spinach - £22
Seared tuna with lime on peppered noodles - £20
Double chocolate brownies with creme fraiche and raspberry - £10
Classic New Zealand Pavlova with raspberries and fresh cream - £10
A tower of thin almond biscuits with layers of fresh strawberries and creme fraiche served with mango puree - £9
Chocolate chestnut cake with a dollop of creme fraiche and candied kumquats - £10
Classic New York cheesecake with blueberries - £10
Classic creme brulee with brandy snap crisps - £9
Sticky gingerbread pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream - £9
Passionfruit mousse with coconut stars - £9
Lemon tart with homemade vanilla icecream and blueberries - £10
Pannacotta with poached rhubarb - £9
Our canapés range in price from £12 to £16 per head depending on your selection. This is based on each guest getting 10 canapés made up from a choice of 6. We may be able to do special rates catering for larger parties.
Our prices include staff to prepare and serve our freshly prepared and uniquely presented canapes at your party at home or at work.
For a heartier evening you may want to compliment our canapés with a choice from our bowl food menu.
we can cater for any amount of guests whether it's a small party in your home or a large corporate event. Escense has experience in wedding catering, buffet and birthday party. In fact, any type of event we can cater for your needs.
Choose some canapés from the selection listed (we suggest 6 types) or contact us for more accurate pricing.
Catering for a canapé party is a relaxed way to entertain so give us a call. At Escense we are proud of our delicious canapés.
- New Zealand green-lipped mussels with a pernod cream
- Mini prawn cocktail served in a kidei boat
- Smoked trout blinis with creme fraiche and dill
- Seared tuna with wasabi aioli served in porcelain spoons
- A selection of sushi
- Chive pancake with salmon, sour cream and capers
- Crostini cones with goats cheese, pesto, rocket and caviar
- Sushi rice parcels and seared salmon and chive
- Mini pad thai with prawns served in mini New York takeout boxes
- Salmon and minted pea cakes with lemon mayo
- Thai fish cakes with sweet chilli dip
- Citrus prawn skewers with lime dipping sauce
- Orange and honey glazed kumara (sweet potato) with aioli served in white spoons
- Melon and halloumi towers and pesto
- Mini oatcake with mature cheddar and fruit paste
- Baby pumpkin scone with eggplant relish and feta
- Mini artichoke tarts with parmesan
- Cubes of spanish tortilla with red pepper
- Miniature tartlets with walnuts, brie and a grape salsa
- Roasted pumpkin and blue cheese pies
- Mini basil cake with herb pesto, mascarpone and sun-blushed tomato
- Blue cheese and walnut shortbread with chutney
- Bocconcini, olive and cherry tomato skewers with pesto
- Sweetcorn fritters with sourcream and chive
- Pesto, pinenut and sunblushed tomato pinwheels
- Stuffed quail's eggs with pinenuts, dill and pesto
- Parmesan, walnut and rosemary wafers
- Spears of chicory with walnut and blue cheese
- Tortellini with blue cheese and walnut served in white porcelain spoons
- Butternut and saffron hot soup shots
- Mini greek pizzas
- New Zealand lamb skewers with spinach and feta
- Hosin duck wrap cornets with cucumber and spring onion
- Tandoori chicken on mini naan with yogurt raita
- Asian beef skewers with rocket and red pepper
- Salt beef on German rye with mustard and pickles
- Mini Yorkshire pudding with roast beef and horseradish
- Lemon and sesame chicken served on a chopstick with snowpea
- Bresola rolls with rocket and parmesan
- Mini cheeseburgers
- Mini corn dogs with sweet mustard
- Fig, prosciutto, pecorino and quince paste skewers
- Baby roast potatoes with pancetta and gruyere
- White spoon with a mini 'bangers & mash'
- Tartlets with white bean puree, chorizo and roasted cherry tomatoes
- Mini American hot dogs with ketchup, mustard and caramelised onions
- Mini pavlovas with fresh cream and raspberry
- Mini lemon meringue Pies
- Shot glasses of jaffa chocolate mousse
- Dainty fairy cakes
- Double chocolate brownies with creme fraiche and raspberry
- Shot glasses of passionfruit mousse
If you're having a canapé party and want to serve something warm and hearty after the canapés why not try our bowl food options. These are served in small white, china bowls with a spoon or chopsticks and are enjoyed by your guests whilst they're standing. These are priced at £5 per head. A great end to a canape party.
- Thai green chicken curry with jasmine rice
- Singapore seafood noodles with a prawn cracker
- Bangers & mash with a rich onion gravy
- Shepherd's pie
- Fisherman's pie
- Chilli con carne and rice
- Moroccan lamb with couscous
- Spicy beef stew and dumplings
- Blue cheese and walnut tortellini with a garlic doughball
- Chicken, chorizo and butterbean hotpot
- Macaroni and cheese
- Morrocan chicken tagine with lemon, olives and couscous
An afternoon tea party is ideal for a hen's party or christening. We can cater for your event with a range of delicious cakes, sandwiches and savories.
A sample afternoon tea is priced at £15 per head.
Please contact us for buffet catering ideas and menus.